27/6/09

ANSWERS OF WRITING TEST

WRITING TEST (ANSWERS)

GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING

1. Smith likes listening to music before going to bed.

2. This apartment is nicer and more comfortable than that one.

3. She’s studied Japanese for two years up to now.

4. Who does the car belong to?

5. Ellen played tennis when she was thirteen years.

6. What is Martha studying at Cambridge University now?

7. What languages are spoken in Canada?

8. The man who is talking to you in the living room is one of the most famous doctors in this city.

9. Which football teams do you support?

10. Did you receive the package last Sunday?

11. My parents bought an apartment one month ago.

12. You should not smoke while you are driving.

13. We are moving into a new flat next Saturday.

14. My father enjoys going walking after working.

15. This flat is small but it is more convenient than yours.

16. Physics is one of David’s favorite subjects.

17. If I were you I would not do that differently.

18. My company was founded 5 years ago.

19. How many employees are working in your factory?

20. We do not think she will come here again.

21. If there are no taxis, we will walk to the train station.

22. While I was studying in living room, the phone rang

23. I saw him walking alone in the park 5 days ago.

24. I have waited for her since 8 o’clock.

25. My sister is not interested in finding a new job.

26. The film is so good that I have seen it four times.

27. Looking forward to your reply soon.

28. If the weather is fine, we will have an excursion to Vung Tau tomorrow.

29. In year 2010, our living conditions will be much better.

30. I hope coming England next year and spending some months in London.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét